Lost & Found provides grief support groups to children and their families grieving the death of a parent, primary caregiver or sibling.
If you are grieving the death of loved one, we are here to help. Though you may feel like no one understands what you are going through, there are other families in our groups that can identify with your pain. Though each circumstance and experience is unique, the common bond of grief connects each family at Lost & Found. Whether the death occurred because of an illness, accident, suicide, or murder—our staff and volunteers create a caring and supportive environment to help facilitate the healing process. Each group is led by a counselor and a team of trained volunteers who help our families work through the complex grieving process.
Lost & Found offers the below services:
- Therapeutic Grief Support Groups for Children: Ages 4-18 grieving the death of a parent, sibling, or primary caregiver
- Concurrent Parent/Caregiver Groups
- Adult & Young Adult Grief Support Groups
- Journeys Groups: Children, teens, & parents facing a life-threatening illness
- Crisis Support
- Special Trauma Groups for Children, Teens, and Parents
- Bereavement Support for Businesses
- Education Presentations
- Education through Social Media
Lost & Found moved to a new location in October of 2015. Below are photos of
our new space. We are grateful for the donors who made this beautiful building